[gensc-biodiversity-wg] Fwd: [BioVeL] ZooKeys 150 (2011) Special Issue on e-Infrastructures for data publishing in biodiversity science

Norman Morrison morrison at cs.man.ac.uk
Tue Nov 29 18:06:52 UTC 2011

Yes - that's an excellent suggestion! I have a list that I can start
to populate. If anyone has any key events they would like to send me I
can add them to the list and then circulate it.

I think the wiki might be the most appropriate forum.

On 29 Nov 2011, at 18:02, Dawn Field wrote:

> Hello to all who are at the DNA barcoding meeting in Adelaide!
>
> Great to see this post at BioVEL - a key community to interact with
> now that they are getting up and running.
>
> While this list has been quiet there has been a lot going on between
> GSC and key groups in the biodiversity community.
>
> Norman - We had a good calendar of events up to TDWG, now I think
> there are several more coming up - including hackathons etc - would be
> good to get the list up someone visible.
>

> best,
> Dawn
>
> On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 5:41 PM, Norman Morrison <morrison at cs.man.ac.uk
> > wrote:
>> Lots of interesting articles in this special issue of Zoo Keys
>>
>> Begin forwarded message:
>>
>> From: Alex Hardisty <HardistyAR at cardiff.ac.uk>
>> Date: 29 November 2011 17:32:59 GMT
>> To: biovel at cs.cardiff.ac.uk
>> Subject: [BioVeL] ZooKeys 150 (2011) Special Issue on e-
>> Infrastructures for
>> data publishing in biodiversity science
>>
>> f.y.i.
>>
>> http://www.pensoft.net/journals/zookeys/issue/150/
>>
>> --
>> Alex

> --
> Professor Dawn Field
> Molecular Evolution and Bioinformatics Group, Head
> Centre for Ecology & Hydrology
> Maclean Building
> Benson Lane
> Crowmarsh Gifford
> Wallingford
> Oxfordshire
> OX10 8BB
> T: +44 (0)1491 838800
> F: +44 (0)1491 692424
> Direct x2652
> Email: dfield at ceh.ac.uk

-
Dr Norman Morrison
Room LF8, School of Computer Science, Kilburn Building,
University of Manchester, Oxford Road, MANCHESTER, UK. M13 9PL.
Web: http://nebc.nox.ac.uk Tel: +44 (0)161 275 0646 Fax: +44 (0)161
275 6236