[gensc-biodiversity-wg] [Gensc-developers] GSC 14 hackathon Sept 20-21

Wim De Smet Wim.DeSmet at UGent.be
Mon Mar 19 13:34:20 UTC 2012

Hi,

The live notes that we used at the (GCDML) mini-hackaton are here:
http://tinyurl.com/7x6v3vm

I can fill in details on the java bindings (which are started but I
really need to continue work on). Everybody sort of has their own
projects going, so ideally we'd all contribute alike to the overview.

I would propose tying this in with a developer call in a couple of weeks
and using that to consolidate a (non-definitive) list of projects for
the next meeting. Off the top of my head we could use: central
documentation on getting the various tools running, XML documentation,
(functional) tests of bindings, extra utility code, tutorials.

Apologies for cross-posting, should we keep this discussion on -developers?

regards,
Wim

--
Wim De Smet