[gensc-biodiversity-wg] [Gensc-developers] GSC 14 hackathon Sept 20-21

Dawn Field fiedawn at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 19 15:13:44 UTC 2012

Okay - I'll just say that we keep coming round to the semantics of
using these standards - it would be a great topic for the hackathon.

MixS clearly states use of several ontologies (including OBI) in the
2088 paper, but our hurdle is always needing ontology aware software
and relevant terms in the right ontologies

--
Professor Dawn Field
Molecular Evolution and Bioinformatics Group, Head
Centre for Ecology & Hydrology
Maclean Building
Benson Lane
Crowmarsh Gifford