[gensc-biodiversity-wg] MIxS v 4.0 release

Pelin Yilmaz pyilmaz at mpi-bremen.de
Fri Jul 18 09:34:38 UTC 2014

Dear all,

On behalf of the GSC Compliance and Interoperability Group, I am pleased
to announce that we are releasing the version 4.0 of the MIxS checklists.

The entire MIxS checklist can be accessed here:
http://wiki.gensc.org/index.php?title=MIxS

If you should need separate checklists, please follow the links below:
http://wiki.gensc.org/index.php?title=MIGS/MIMS -- for genome and
metagenome checklists
http://wiki.gensc.org/index.php?title=MIMARKS -- for marker gene (survey
and specimen) checklists

Please feel free to spread the word to any colleagues that may not be in
these mailing lists. We will post a news item on the GSC website, and
other social media sites that may be relevant.

We will appreciate if any tools that you are using/developing would be
updated accordingly.

The changes between the older version and the v 4.0 are attached to this
email.

Best regards,

Pelin Yilmaz